UPDATE from Gninja on February 21, 2013:
Yes the crash is still happening though it seems to happen a bit less often we will check the logs in the morning and see what we can find.
From the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Wurmbone Crag [Advanced Solo]
- Using the portal on the final boss platform should no longer teleport players under the world.
Harrow’s End [Heoric]
- Players should no longer become gated if they kill FItzpitzle extremely fast.
Harrow’s End [Raid] and Sleeper’s Tomb [Raid]
- Fixed some issues that could cause these zones to crash.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Winds of Growth should apply more reliably to raid members.
- Coercive Presence now properly adds hate positions to Coercive Shout.
- Enhance: Will of the Heavens should more reliably cure trauma effects at Rank 3.
- Enhance: Indomitable Will should more reliably cure elemental effects at Rank 5.
- Teamwork should no longer generate threat.
- Rock Crawlers are now a valid insect warder appearance.
- Red adornments dropped on rare drop items from CoE heroic zones should no longer pop off of newly dropped items.
- [eq2u]Armored Pinto[/eq2u] now properly explains the experience bonus is applied to the mentor target and only works when the caster is mentoring. The actual effect has not been changed.